View user profile
MRDzA
Admin

Number of posts : 135
Favourite BF1942 map : Battleaxe, Market Garden, Berlin and Stalingrad
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: <[-BiA-]> vs. <TnS>   Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:33 pm

BOCAGE axis:
1 - pilot, if you spawn close to airplane try to kill enemy jeep that is going to the sawmill. Other pilot go high!
2 - pilot, if you spawn close to airplane try to kill enemy jeep that is going to the sawmill. Other pilot go high!
3 - Medic, jeep to sawmill. if you capture it attack their back flag. If you dont, attack sawmill again together. If enemy will have big advantage go around in jeep to their back flag (black line).
4 - Medic, jeep to sawmill. if you capture it attack their back flag. If you dont, attack sawmill again together. If enemy will have big advantage go around in jeep to their back flag (black line).
5 - Tiger. go on hill at windmill.
6 - Tiger. go to sawmill.
7 - medic in APC to their back flag (white line). When you dies, spawn at your first flag and defend it and shoot enemy planes.
8 - medics in APC to their back flag (white line). When you die help at sawmill or mine the south bridge if we have the sawmill flag.

BOCAGE allies:
1 - pilot, if you spawn close to airplane try to kill enemy jeep that is going to the sawmill. Other pilot go high!
2 - pilot, if you spawn close to airplane try to kill enemy jeep that is going to the sawmill. Other pilot go high!
3 - Medic, jeep to sawmill. if you capture it attack their back flag. If you dont, attack sawmill again together. If enemy will have big advantage go around in jeep to their back flag (black line).
4 - Medic, jeep to sawmill. if you capture it attack their back flag. If you dont, attack sawmill again together. If enemy will have big advantage go around in jeep to their back flag (black line).
5 - M10. go on hill at windmill.
6 - Sherman. go to sawmill.
7 - medic in APC to their back flag (white line). When you dies, spawn at your first flag and defend it and shoot enemy planes.
8 - You will take B17 and takes off straight (about one minute) and then bombs their tanks that are coming to the sawmill.

ABERDEEN axis:

We will try to play in 4 teams:
- Storm Wolfs
- Tank Officers
- Desert Foxes
- Lion's Battalion

Storm Wolfs: Attack North outpost, be carefull, try to go as shadows, please watch for enemy tanks, it will be not good if they spotte you... After you capture it, try to help to Tank Officers who will be at east... When you die take tanks from west outpost regroup and wait for orders...

Tank Officers: Capture South Outpost, after this attack East outpost, try to capture it. If you capture it, defend it, If you die, regroup at base and try to capture this point again...

Desert Foxes: Go with Storm Wolfs, attack North outpost, Don't go too much at east, When you capture North Outpost. Defend it! When you see too many tanks is attacking you, try to fail back and hide in desert dunes near flag. After this regroup and try to take North Outpost again... When you die, regroup at base and wait for orders...

Lion's Battalion: 1st tank will attack West Outpost and capture it, after this help to 2nd tank from Lion's Battalion to defend city, 2nd tank will try to take city and defend it... Use buildings to hide... You have to take city!!!

1 - Panzer - Storm Wolfs - Commander
2 - Panzer - Storm Wolfs - Red Dwarf
3 - Panzer - Desert Foxes - |= SPooNeR =|
4 - Panzer - Desert Foxes - Disturbed
5 - Panzer - Lion's Battalion - widowmaker
6 - Panzer - Lion's Battalion - Tic
7 - Tiger - Tank Officers - Zhukov
8 - Tiger - Tank Officers - CF| Karlson

ABERDEEN allies:
1 - Sherman to north and defend it. Call for help if more then 1 tank is attacking you.
2 - Sherman to east and defend it on hill above flag. Call for help if more then 1 tank is attacking you.
3 - Sherman to middle. use buidings as cover! The first who dies spawn as medic at east flag and try to capture middle.
4 - Sherman to middle. use buidings as cover! The first who dies spawn as medic at east flag and try to capture middle.
5 - Sherman to middle. use buidings as cover! The first who dies spawn as medic at east flag and try to capture middle.
6 - Sherman to middle. use buidings as cover! The first who dies spawn as medic at east flag and try to capture middle.
7 - Heavy to middle. Use buildings as cover!
8 - Heavy to middle. Use buildings as cover!

Last edited by Commander on Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:46 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
widowmaker

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: <[-BiA-]> vs. <TnS>   Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:19 am

I'm in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
widowmaker

PostSubject: Re: <[-BiA-]> vs. <TnS>   Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:25 am

P.S. @ Allied tactics in Aberdeen:

SIX tanks in middle? You sure that's a good idea? Very Happy

@ Commander YEA BABY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
widowmaker

PostSubject: Re: <[-BiA-]> vs. <TnS>   Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:09 pm

Lawl Smile

Now something from me:

Here's a little tactic I invented (You may already know it but still it's worth sharing).

Not sure if this is the right section of the forum; I decided to post it here first to make sure you'll see it before tomorrow's game.

How do you usually barricade a position? By putting Mines and ExpPacks. (Bridge, Entrance, etc. - see screenshots) But if the enemy sees them, he becomes alert and slows down, and of course he can easily remove them if you're not nearby to shoot him.

That's why you should use some guerilla tactics! Place 2 Exppacks at each side of the entrance. (see screenshots again). And when the enemy sees a clear path, he moves immediately, thinking he is safe, until he gets blown up IN A SECOND and doesn't even know what hit him! I've never seen anyone else on the servers use this, and it works as a complete surprise EVERY time I do it Smile

Now, there are some problems. This is good for stopping ONLY ONE VEHICLE - jeep, tank, apc, or even a single infantry player if you're REALLY desperate Smile Unless the enemy is VERY stupid, you can't stop several vehicles if they attack you. Which means that after the first tank is blown up, the next 3 or 4 tanks have a CLEAR ROAD ahead of them and have no problem to shoot you to heaven Smile So, use this carefully: it's not good for the bridges on Bulge or Market Garden, for example, because you'll only stop the first tank and then the TANK PARADE will simply overrun you... However, on Bocage, we have to deal with 2 tanks, a jeep and an APC - I think that this tactic might actually succeed... Smile

There's another thing to keep in mind: you must KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN because you have ONLY ONE CHANCE to detonate the explosives. If you think about Pamela Anderson instead of watching the enemy TIGER approaching, the tank will just pass through, you'll detonate too late and you'll FAIL Smile So, stay alert and focused.

Also, in case you don't know, ExpPacks "expire" after (I think) 4 minutes and explode... You might blow up yourself or other teammates if you're not careful, so watch out. Also, if there's an ammo box nearby, just blow up the ExpPacks when you think they'll expire. However, if there is no ammo box - on Bocage, for example - collect the exppacks with your wrench BEFORE they start exploding, and then plant them again.

Conclusion: surprising but risky. Use ONLY if you're SURE that only one enemy is attacking you and nobody is backing him up.

P.S. ya I know my graphics suck Smile) and ya I know I could have resized the images - oh well, whatever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MRDzA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: <[-BiA-]> vs. <TnS>   Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:16 pm

There is maybe better way, first set expacks nearest to enemy, then set mines 1 meter or 2 meters behind them... And when enemy came, he will slow down, because of mines, and you can expack him, you still have mines to defend from next tank, ok?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
widowmaker

PostSubject: Re: <[-BiA-]> vs. <TnS>   Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:44 pm

Dude, you're a genius!!!!

Really hadn't thought of it that way Smile

So, revised version:

1) plant exppacks at the sides (see pictures again)
2) plant mines like 3 meters forward
3) he stops when he reaches the mines
4) boom

:geek:

But it would be a problem if he stops IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BRIDGE and just starts shelling you... But if he stays too long in one spot the Mustangs may get him.. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
widowmaker

PostSubject: Re: <[-BiA-]> vs. <TnS>   Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:02 pm

More tactical spam Smile

Another nasty tactic, this is maybe the best one:

Plant ExpPacks ON the mines... Probably the tank guy won't even see them.

So, plant 4 mines, and put exppacks on the 2 mines at the ends... So the enemy goes out of the tank to remove them, and, of course starts with the middle mines. Then you send him to heaven and take his tank Very Happy:D

You could even take his kit and plant the mines, too.

This is even more tricky because it's difficult to put the exppack exactly ON the mine. You could instead hide it somewhere nearby - works the same way.

Edit: Of course, you could just Shoot the enemy when he goes out of the tank Razz. But that means that He can shoot You too... :}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MRDzA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: <[-BiA-]> vs. <TnS>   Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:39 am

They kicked our asses as i expected, but I saw problems, and we will fix them...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <[-BiA-]> vs. <TnS>   

Back to top Go down

<[-BiA-]> vs. <TnS>
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: News-
Jump to: